22 March 2014

Thing that I love

Look at the guitar, I want it so much !

Hello hello everyone ! So what you guys doing? good ~ hahaha 
Okay, exam for first term just finished ain’t ? :p Well ~ my results just so-so hm ((especially for add math)) ((sigh)) Need to do more practice based on question and etc etc. 
Haaa enough with that :b Now.. let me talk about something about ya my hobby, "singing and reading". Singing? Seriously?! hahahaha actually I'll sing randomly laa ala alahai haha. I still remember my friend called me "Najwa Latif" cause I love to sang but then they'll join me, eleh :p erm hello~ This is Sufia Mustafa okay okay not Najwa eceh. jk xD
Well, now I just learn to play guitar and yes no one teach me :( sad uhuk uhuk. I just refers on websites, google google and keep google-ing for the chords. 
Tik tok tik tok
I've cover one song on SoundCloud ((actually I've start cover last two years and 6 songs I've cover but 4/6  I've private it. Malu la hm)) so this cover is the only one I play guitar, Say You're Just A Friend . So nahh, the guitar just spoiled it right. hehe. I still learning to love..~ eh ehh ? hahaha
As my dad said "After you really can play guitar ((well it’s more to be like a pro one lah :p)), I'll buy you a new one" Nahhh, i want it now la hmm. But it’s okay, SPM Sufia ~~
I really hope one day people can see my talent, cause I know when people look at me, diaorang just tengok sebelah mata je. Hahaha what? I’m saying the truth okay :/ hm hm
Nahh wtv, I think that's all. Wish me luck haa :b bye


p/s: my voice not really 'merdu' , sorry hehe and another one, if my eng wasnt good, sorry juga. and now pukul 2.30am. disebabkan tak boleh tidur that's why I'll make an entry :3 Sorry again ya muah haha







No comments:

Post a Comment