14 March 2014

A day well spent




"A day spent with friends is always a day well spent"
Side by side, or miles apart, real friends are always close to the heart

Hello everyone. I think you guys knew who was my best friend. Yes, that girl, Ummi :D Well, yesterday one whole day ((13hours)) :p we've been together. From school to shopping mall. Then Ummi's mom sent be back then about 3 o'clock, Ummi's sister fetch me then we go to SCM to watch movie ! :D 

Look, from school we met til midnight ! hahaha. We watched movie ((Haunt)) Then only I and Faris ((Ummi's lil brother)) played bowling ((only one game hmmm)) na a aaaa, Faris better then me ! hahahaha ugh okay okayy :b Then we go to lunch at "Sweet Chat" :D

Many things happened yesterday. Take manyyyyy pictures. As Ummi said "one minute five pictures we've get" :p hahahaha. 

But seriously, I don't know what I would do without you. Thank you for being there when no one else was. You never tired to listening my story over and over. Only you that can makes me better. I hope you know I need you always haa Ummi :) Keep our promises. ((pinky promise !)) :D Our 'imagination of future' haha xD Absolutely i love you my kakak ! :* 

p/s: Ummi, later we have to play roller blade. As we wish too :D 

 'When i say i won't tell anyone, My best friend doesn't count'




No comments:

Post a Comment